An independent media company focused on your success
North Island Publishing Ltd., trading as North Island Graphics Media, is an independent media company based in Mississauga (next door to Toronto), serving the commercial printing, graphic design and magazine publishing industries.
The North Island staff is a team of experts in different disciplines—editorial, design, production, online publishing, event coordination, circulation and marketing, sales, administration—focused on your success.
Our core principle is quality in everything we do. Quality content means quality audiences and quality environments for our advertisers. Think of companies that stand for quality, and you’ll come up with a list of companies that serve their customers well…and tend to out-last the competition.
Quality creates the well-known “halo” effect for our customers:
- Credibility: Your brand is associated with our quality brands, giving your company more credibility in the eyes of our readers and show visitors.
- Quality Audience: North Island brands reach the decision-makers in our markets, meaning your message gets to the people who count.
- Quality Advertisers: Just like people, organizations are judged on the company that they keep.
- Word-of-Mouth: “I saw it at Print World”… “I read it in Graphic Monthly Canada”… “There was a great article in Design Edge Canada…” “It was in Masthead…” Our influential audiences help get the word out.
- Powerful reach: North Island’s audience comprises the influential leaders and successful business people who are not afraid to invest in the goods and services that will make them even more successful.
- Engagement: High request circulations, online interactivity, show traffic… our audiences are deeply engaged with our products, and that means your messages get more attention.
North Island was established in 1980 with the launch of The Graphic Monthly (now Graphic Monthly Canada). It expanded into shows in 1986 and internet publishing in 1995, growing its brands and audiences over the years. In 2011, it invested in the launch of the Gutenberg’s Buyers Guide, a U.S.-based directory and database business serving the commercial printing market and run by veteran publisher Carl Sartori from New Jersey.
We invite you to explore this web site to learn more about our brands and services.
For our staff list, address and to contact us, click here.
North Island Graphics Media is a proud member of these organizations:
Ricoh books largest ever exhibit at Print World
August 22 2012
Partner, Design Director
Industrial Brand Creative, Vancouver
President, Society of Graphic Designers of Canada, BC Chapter